Manual motor starters (MMS) :
- The ability to configure combination starters for compact, reliable motor protection by combining a manual motor starter and a magnetic contactor.
- The combination starter protects the motor from short-circuitand overcurrent accidents in the three-phase motor circuit within a range between 15kW at 240V AC and 22kW at 415VAC, up to a current level of 50A.
- The manual motor starter provides overload, phase-loss, and short-circuit protections for the motor circuit, and incorporates a dial for flexible adjustment to match the total load current of the motor.
- The magnetic contactor allows remote ON/OFF operation of the motor circuit with high frequency, and features a electrical durability of one million operations.
- The manual motor starter and magnetic contactor are connected via link module and mounted to a base plate.
- IEC 60947-1,
CSA C22.2 No.14
- Eight types available in two different frame sizes-32AF for the 45mm width and 63AF for the 55mm width
- A wide motor capacity range up to 30kW (400/415V AC, 63A)
- High breaking capacity Standard breaking capacity: 25, 50, 100kA 400V AC
High breaking capacity: 50, 100kA 400V AC
- Adjustable thermal-magnetic trip types
32AF: BM3RSB and BM3RHB
63AF: BM3VSB and BM3VHB
- Instantaneous trip types
32AF: BM3RSBK and BM3RHBK
63AF: BM3VSBK and BM3VHBK
- Common accessories to reduce inventory
- Short-circuit protective coordination
IEC 60947-4-1 Type1, 2
- Standards IEC 60947-1, 60947-2, 60947-4-1, UL 508,CSA C22.2 No.14
- Ecological design
Recyclable thermoplastic resin used in plastic parts
Indication of materials used
- Both rocker and rotary handle
- ON/OFF and trip state indication for all frames