Pushbuttons, Pilot lights:
- Through design renewal, we delivers you "high quality performance and sense of security".
- The full range of the contact blocks and transformer units suitable for the AR22 and DR22 series may also be fitted to the AR30 and DR30 series. Easy to add or replace name plate and etc., by front tightening nut system. Safer model with metal nut is also available.
- UL508,CSA C22.2 No.14,TÜV: EN60947-5-1,EN60947-5-5(Emergency stop pushbutton),CCC:GB14048.5
Quick-replacement contact blocks and transformer units
The snap-on construction makes replacement and addition of contact blocks and transformer units very simple and straightforward.
Oil-and dust-proof operator module construction
The protection level of the AR30/DR30 operator modules conforms to IEC Standard IP65. The special seals protect the operator modules and switch mechanisms against oil, dust, and grime, thus ensuring high performance in dusty and humid environments.
- Selector switches with 1NO+1NC: 41mm deep
Pilot lights: 34mm deep
- The transformer now occupies far less space.
All the contacts are double break type and feature self-cleaning action.
Every time the switch is operated, the contact surfaces are wiped with a sliding movement, thus ensuring high contact reliability even at low voltage and small current levels (5V, 5mA).
Safer model with metal nut is also available
- Wiring from two directions is possible.
- Wiring in both vertical and lateral directions facilitates wiring in narrow spaces.
- Color coding of contact blocks makes wiring easy.
1NO: Blue, 1NC: Red,
Lamp terminal and transformer unit: Black
- A terminal cover is provided, assuring safety and security.
- FUJI’s original Trigger Action mechanism is used in the emergency stop pushbuttons. They are suitable for emergency stop and safety. This mechanism prevents the contacts from moving until the button is pushed and locked.
- Excellent oil-tight construction (IP65) of the operator.
- Closure of the contact block has been improved.