- Compact card relay for print board with low height and narrow width
- The RB 104 and 105 relays are designed for printed circuit board use. These relays are extremely thin (5mm) and so, can be densely mounted on PC boards. As a result, PC board size and cost can be greatly reduced. Employing of bifurcated contacts ensure high contact reliability, allowing the RB104, 105 relays to be used in low-level circuits. Coil voltages are available in ranges from 4.5V to 24V DC.
- UL 508,CSA C22.2,TÜV (EN 61810-1)
- Thin, miniature size and light weight. The mounting space on the PC board can be reduced.
- UL, CSA and TÜV approved.
- Low power consumption. They can be operated by means of non-polarity magnet.
- SIL terminal arrangement. SIL (Single-side In-Line lead) package allows the relays to be mounted easily on PC board.
- Immersion cleanable.