Energy Control Equipment
Power monitoring unit:
F-MPC Web series
- An economical unit for connecting the F-MPC series unit to the Ethernet
- The F-MPC Web unit is a device that connects the FUJI F-MPC series energy monitoring unit to Ethernet. The F-MPC Web unit makes it possible to construct an energy monitoring system over an Ethernet LAN for OA equipment and PCs.
- Sales distributors
Feature of F-MPC Web unit
- ■ Enables Ethernet communications.
- - Auto negotiation for 10BASE-T/100BASE-T.
- - Transmits electric power monitoring data over Ethernet.
- ■ Communicates with FUJI electric power monitoring equipment.
- - Communicates with FUJI energy monitoring unit via RS-485.
- ■ Web server function
- - Allows settings to be made using a standard browser window.
- ■ Data accumulation function
- - Accumulates 40 days' worth of daily reports and 13 months' worth of monthly reports.
- - Transmits accumulated data in CSV file format to host devices.
- ■ Compact size with a depth of 60 mm
- - 100 x 80 x 56 mm (W x H x D).
- - DIN rail or M4 screw mounting.
- ■ Wide power supply range
- - Control power supply voltage of 100 to 240V AC.