Vacuum magnetic contactors:
- Answers various clients' needs such as installation method, operating voltage, or other. AC/DC compatible, equipped with IC tip in the operating circuit to ensure further reliability in operation.
- HN-type vacuum magnetic contactors incorporate a SUPER MAGNET that has a built-in IC. The IC minimizes the power consumption used in the closing circuit. HN types vacuum magnetic contactors operate on both AC and DC power supplies. A common insulating frame for units with a rated voltage of 3kV and 6kV simplifies switchgear design.
- Sales distributors
The SUPER MAGNET
- Holding currents are minimized with an IC-controlled closing circuit. This is a cost-effective feature.
- Both AC and DC power supply operation possible.
- The SUPER MAGNET holds without chattering even when the line control voltage drops.
- The SUPER MAGNET's wide range of operating voltages allows it to be used in countries throughout the world.
Shared insulating frame for 3kV and6kV contactors
- HN type vacuum magnetic contactors have a special insulating frame. The dimensions of the frame are the same for both 3kV and 6kV models, which facilitates switchgear design.
Advanced vacuum interrupter
- A high performance interrupter minimizes surges due to closing and breaking, which makes special surge precautions unnecessary.