- Ideal for control circuits of all types of control panels, or protection of your equipment.
The CP31 and CP32 have a similar functions to a molded case circuit breaker and they can be used for normal switching ON and OFFoperations while breaking bothoverload and short-circuit currents.
They are available in two time - current versions — an instantaneous and a time-delay version.
A suitable type should be selected to match the thermal and permissible current requirements.
These are recommended for sequential control circuits, motor control circuits, solenoid-operated valves, heaters and solid - state applications.
- Excellent arc interruption. Since the arc extinguisher uses a loop blow-out system, the arc is rapidly extinguished.
- Highly visible handle indication. "ON" shows red and "OFF" or "TRIP" blue.
- When positioned at "ON", the operating handle is completely housed insidethe molded case and does not protrude. This helps to prevent erroneous operation.
- Trip-free mechanism
- Also available with auxiliary switch SPDT.
- Two time-current versions—instantaneous operation and a time-delay type. Select the model best suits your protection needs.
- CP31D and CP32D types are of front and rail dual mounting.