Vacuum circuit breakers:
New-Auto. V series
- Digital multifunctional relay has versatile features.
- The New-Auto.V is a circuit breaker that consists of a standard MULTI.VCB provided with a CT (current transformer), and incorporates a multiple function protectors and controllers to prevent equipment from overcurrent and other factors, thus saving energy and reducing installation man-hour.
• Multiple function protectors and controllers offers versatile features such as ground-fault directional, ground-fault overvoltage, undervoltage, and overvoltage protective functions in addition to overcurrent protection. It also includes measurement functions for a variety of items, such as current, voltage, power, power-factor, frequency, and zero-phase voltage values.
- JIS C4603
- Sales distributors
Multiple function protectors and controllers offersversatile features
Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- A host of protective functions
• Provided with ground-fault directional, ground-fault overvoltage, undervoltage, and overvoltage protective functions in addition to overcurrent protection.
• Allows precise settings for relay operation characteristics, to ensure easy protective coordination.
- Additional measurement functions
• Includes measurement functions for a variety of items, such as current, voltage, power, power-factor, frequency, and zero-phase voltage values.
- Equipped with transducer and communications functions.
• The transducer function (4 channels) enables the use of analog meters.
• The communications function (RS-485) enables status and other monitoring items.
Wide-range CT supports equipment across a wide capacity range
- Range of operating current settings for overcurrent protection: 15 to 390A
- Covers an equipment capacity range of 170 to 4,400kVA.
- Instantaneous operating current: 1x to 20x CT rated current (at 0.2x increments)
- Time-lag time-magnification: Setting between 0.5 and 100
Greatly simplifies main circuit connections
- The compact, built-in CT eliminates the need for CT space or CT installation work on distribution boards.