Standard type magnetic contactor: SC-E series
Explanation of regional icons
SC-E series take the line-up to the next step in utility with a new finger protection terminal and box lug terminal construction.
Models SC-E02 to SC-E4 have a 3-pole main circuit structure.
Available in three frame sizes, 43mm, 54mm, and 67mm wide, they enable a significantly reduced mounting area.
Models SC-E5 to SC-E7 use an IC-controlled SUPER MAGNET to ensure high operating reliability.
JIS C 8201-4-1
SC-E series features (SC-E & TK-E)
IEC 60947-4-1, EN 60947-4-1, VDE 0660UL 508, CSA C 22.2, JIS C 8201-4-1
- SC-E02 to E05: 43mm wide, SC-E1 to E2S: 54mm wideSC-E3, E4: 67mm wide, SC-E5: 88mm wide
- Reducing mounting area
- Terminals with finger-touch protection (DIN 57106/VDE 0106 Teil100)
- Box lug terminal construction
- Long electrical life
- Reduction of wiring work
- Reducing power consumption
- Recycled thermoplastic resin used for plastic parts.
- The names of materials are indicated on all major parts to facilitate their recycling.
Feature of TK-E series
- This relay protects motor windings from burning due to overloads, locked rotor current, or phase-loss.
- Maintenance and inspection safety has been improved by employing a finger protection mechanism to cover exposed terminals (conforms to DIN 57106, VDE 0106 Teil 100).
- Isolated NO and NC contacts can be used with different potentials.
- A high-precision scale for the current adjustment dial enables easy and exact current setting.
- The operating status can be visually checked with ease.
- The relays can be manually tripped. A trip-free mechanism is also provided.
- Base unit can be added to enable separate-mounting types of the TK-E02, E2, and E3 models.
A full range of accessories with emphasis on utility.
Types and ratings
SC-E series SC-E02, E03, E04, E05
SC-E series SC-E1, E2, E2S
SC-E series SC-E3, E4
SC-E series SC-E5
SC-E series SC-E6
SC-E series SC-E7
SC-E series SC-E02, E03, E04, E05, E1, E2, E2S, E3, E4
SC-E series SC-E5, E6, E7
SC-E series TK-E02, TK-E2 to E6, E6H
Thermal overload relays
SC-E series TK-E02
SC-E series TK-E2
SC-E series TK-E3
SC-E series TK-E5 (On-contactor mounting only)
SC-E series TK-E6 (On-contactor mounting only)
SC-E series TK-E6H
SC-E series Thermal overload relays
Types and specifications (TOR)
Ampere setting range (TOR)
Contact about this product