- Power Semiconductors TOP
- Application Manuals
- Technical Documents : IGBT
- Mounting Instructions
- Fuji IGBT Simulator
- Evaluation Boards
- Selection Guide
- Parametric Search: IGBT Modules
- Cross-Reference Search: IGBT Module
- IGBT Modules for EV, HEV
- Discrete IGBT
- SiC Devices
- Power Supply Control IC
- Power MOSFETs
About Power Semiconductors
- About Power Semiconductors
- New Product Information
- Video content
- Fuji Electric Journal
- Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Green Procurement (Request for Management of Contained Chemical Substances)
Discontinued product information
- Revised and discontinued product information
InvertersGeneral-purpose inverters are power conversion equipment that performs the variable-speed operation of motors in products such as belt conveyors, fans and pumps. They have been advanced with higher precision and function enhancement through vector control, and with smaller equipment sizes and lower costs.
This page provides information on Fuji Electric semiconductors that are ideal for general-purpose inverters.
Circuit Configuration of General-Purpose Inverters
Recommended Devices for General-Purpose Inverters
Please select a device that corresponds to the input voltage in your area of usage.
A list of IGBT module models ideal for use with general-purpose inverters will be displayed.
The product data sheets for each model type are presented.