Green Procurement (Request for Management of Contained Chemical Substances)
Fuji Electric believes in the necessity of creating a sustainable society based on resource recycling, and we are promoting business activities that reduce environmental burdens, which include the development of products and technologies that contribute to environmental protection, as well as those that reduce the environmental burden in the life cycle of products. In order to achieve this, it is absolutely essential to procure materials that are environmentally friendly, so we are actively engaged in promoting green procurement.
Fuji Electric Electronic Devices Business Group have published and revised the "Guidelines for Chemical Substances Contained in Products: Semiconductor products" to achieve the goal together with our business partners.(The Power Semiconductors Division of this business group have currently prioritized these guidelines over the "Fuji Electric Green Procurement Guidelines".)
We appreciate our business partners for good understanding and cooperation toward our management of contained chemical substances, and we request compliance with the contents of the latest relevant documents listed below.
Documents related to the Management of Contained Chemical Substances
Please use the below links to download the documents.
- Policy regarding chemical substances contained in products
- Prohibition management substance list
- Written guarantee related to prohibited substances
- Structure information list
- REACH SVHC contents inspection table
- Enviromental quality assurance system check sheet
- RoHS(halgen-free)analysis report
- Please submit each homogeneous material of supplied goods.
- Our request documents for business partners
- Documents requesting submission from our business partners
- Materials requesting submission from our business partners