- Power Semiconductors TOP
- Application Manuals
- Technical Documents : IGBT
- Mounting Instructions
- Fuji IGBT Simulator
- Evaluation Boards
- Selection Guide
- Parametric Search: IGBT Modules
- Cross-Reference Search: IGBT Module
- IGBT Modules for EV, HEV
- Discrete IGBT
- SiC Devices
- Power Supply Control IC
- Power MOSFETs
About Power Semiconductors
Fuji IGBT Simulator (Online Version)
This tool is an online IGBT simulator based on PLECS®.
It can calculate the generated losses and temperature rises of IGBT products in various circuits.
- Circuits Supported
- Three-Phase 2-Level Inverters
- Three-Phase T-type 3-Level Inverters
Support for other circuits is also planned
- Latest IGBT Product Database
Features of the Online IGBT Simulator
- IGBT generated loss and temperature calculations in 2-level and 3-level inverter circuits
- Supports various PWM methods
- Heatsink and temperature conditions can be set.
- Calculation results are shown as waveforms and numerical data
- The results from multiple conditions can be displayed on the same screen for easy comparison
*Differences in calculation accuracy may mean that the simulation results differ from the offline simulator.