Management InformationMessage from CEO and COO
Message from Chairman of the Board and CEO, Michihiro Kitazawa
Contributing to the Creation of a Sustainable Society through Our Energy and Environment Businesses
Since its foundation in 1923, Fuji Electric has pursued innovation in energy and environment technology to make broad contributions to the world in the fields of industrial and social infrastructure.
Global society is currently engaged in a movement to achieve economic growth while simultaneously addressing social and environmental issues. This commitment can be seen in the adoption of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, a set of goals for realizing a sustainable society, and the Paris Agreement, an international framework for combating global warming. Companies, too, have come to be expected to take part in proactive efforts toward these goals as responsible members of society.
The direction indicated by Fuji Electric’s corporate philosophy and management policies coincides with the goals of global society. We are thus committed to working together with our customers and business partners to help resolve social and environmental issues through the creation of products and systems that efficiently utilize electricity and heat.
Acting in accordance with our corporate slogan of being “enthusiastic, ambitious and sensitive,” we will utilize the comprehensive strengths of dedicated teams of diverse individuals to contribute to the creation of a sustainable society through our energy and environment businesses.
Chairman of the Board and CEO
Message from President and COO, Shiro Kondo
Attempt to Create New Value with Power Semiconductors and Power Electronics as Our Core Technologies
As I assume the position of President and COO of Fuji Electric in April 2022, I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for your continued support and to express my hopes as a new president.
Our mission is to contribute to the creation of a responsible and sustainable society through our energy and environment businesses, and as part of our Management Policies, we strive to become a global growth company by leveraging our diverse human resources and the strength of the team as a whole.
We are moving forward with our Five-Year Medium-Term Management Plan ending in FY2023 and we intend to do everything in our power to achieve the targets of 1 trillion yen in net sales and an operating margin of 8% or higher.
Amid new social trends like decarbonization and digital transformation (DX), we will combine our strengths, namely our core technologies of power semiconductors and power electronics, with cutting-edge digital technologies to create new value and to contribute to solving issues for our customers and for society.
President and COO
- Management Information
- Financial Results
Fuji Electric Report/Annual Reports
- Fuji Electric Report 2022
- Fuji Electric Report 2022Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2021
- Fuji Electric Report 2021Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2020
- Fuji Electric Report 2020Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2019
- Fuji Electric Report 2019Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2018
- Fuji Electric Report 2018Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2017
- Fuji Electric Report 2017Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2016
- Fuji Electric Report 2016 Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2015
- Fuji Electric Report 2015 Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2014
- Fuji Electric Report 2014 Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2013
- Fuji Electric Report 2013 Financials
- Fuji Electric Report 2012
- Fuji Electric Report 2012 Financials
- Business Reports
- ESG Index
- Corporate Governance Report
- Financial Information
Stock and Bond Information
- Stock Information
- The 146th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 145th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 144th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 143rd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 142nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 141st Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 140th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 139th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 138th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 137th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 136th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 135th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- The 134th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Dividend Policy
- Corporate Bonds and Ratings
- Analyst Coverage
- Stock Price Chart
- Articles of Incorporation / Share Handling Rules