Large Contribution to Reducing Global Warming (Environmental Protection) with Energy Saving
50% of energy consumption in office buildings is related to air conditioning.
The FRENIC HVAC series is the dedicated inverter for HVAC that features functions and performances offer the optimal thermal environment for the people working in the building by keeping the energy consumption in various devices (compressor, condenser water pump, AHU and others) to the minimum. Fuji Electric contributes largely to global environment by realizing carbon dioxide reduction with energy saving by the inverter.
Wide variation in model capacity
Model can be selected from two model types.
■EMC filter built-in + DCR built-in type
0.75 to 90kW (Protective structure IP21 or IP55 can be selected.)
■EMC filter built-in type
110 to 710kW (Protective structure IP00)
|Inverter capacity||EMC filter||DC reactor||Protective structure|
|0.75kW to 90kW||Built-in||Built-in||IP21/IP55|
|110kW to 710kW||Built-in||External||IP00|
Please note that models over 110kW are not avairable in the Japanese market
Optimal control with energy-saving function
- Linearization function
- Temperature difference constant control and pressure difference constant control
- Energy saving functions including wet-bulb temperature presumption control
- Automatic energy-saving operation
- The first slim body design among the Fuji Electric inverters.
The size is the same between IP21 and IP55(the first in the industry).
Dedicated pump control function provided as standard
- 4PID control
- Fire mode (forced operation)
- Pick-up operation function
- Real time clock
- Torque vector control
- Filter clogging prevention function
- Customized logic
- User friendly, useful keypad
- Password function
The inverter can be installed independently; no control panel is required.