FRENIC4400 Series Medium-to-large capacity DC link inverters
- Transvector control DC link type three-level inverter
Three-level PWM inverter
Using three-level pulse-width modulation (PWM) control with output voltage at 800 V AC, we have achieved a single unit rated capacity of 1200 kVA, and have also drastically reduced the output current harmonics.
Adoption of IGBT
We have adopted a Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) device configuration for a faster control response, lower loss and more simplified inverter control circuit.
Outstanding control performance
- ● High-speed control response
- A fast response equal to or greater than a DC motor is achieved by driving with a serialized, fully enclosed squirrel-cage induction motor using Fuji Electric's own unique transvector control method.
- ● High-precision control
- Digital control using a microprocessor and digital signal processor enables highly accurate control that is unaffected by temperature or aging changes.
Speed control: ±0.01%
Torque control: ±5%
- ● Wide range of speed control
- Total digital control enables speed control in a wide range.
- ● Weak-field control
- Using control that constantly monitors magnetic flux makes it possible to ensure smooth high-speed operation by weak-field control.
- ● High-performance control (Option)
- Optional features such as observer control (impact drop compensation, shaft torsional vibration suppression), speed control autotuning, and plant control software (mechanical loss setting, torque forcing fixed position stop control) are available to be built in.
High-efficiency plant operations
High-efficiency plant operations can be achieved by exchanging power energy and regenerative energy with the DC distribution system over a common DC bus.
Easy maintenance and inspections
While the control unit is in operation or stopped it is possible to check various data and status conditions, which makes it extremely easy to review the system operating state including safeguard and abnormal conditions.
Traceback functions* are also available during operation which are useful for troubleshooting the cause in the event of an abnormality. Additionally, analog output* of internal data is available during operation, enabling easy maintenance and inspections.
* Traceback and analog output of internal data are optional features.
Inverter specifications and outline dimensions
|Output||Voltage||Three-phase 800 VAC|
|Overload||1 min. at 150%|
|Control||Control method||Sine wave three-level PWM, ASR control with ACR minor control|
|Speed control range||1：1000|
|Speed control accuracy||±0.01% of rated speed|
|Field control range||1：3，1：4 ＊|
|Torque control accuracy||±5%，±3% ＊(when using VMT4)|
|Response speed||30rad/s (5Hz)
90rad/s ＊(15Hz，Hz, when using observer control)