Realizes High-Speed Advanced Machine Control
Ultra-high-speed 1 ms controller
1 ms scan
- Program scan time of 1ms is implemented by increased instruction processing speed.
- Real number operation and high-precision positioning control have been put to practical use by dramatically improved floating-point operation speed.
|Basic instruction LD||4ns||6ns||9ns||20ns||30ns||70ns|
|Floating Operation instruction||25.3ns||66ns||88ns||80ns||270ns||56000ns|
1 ms I/O refreshing
- 1024 points of I/O is refreshed in 1 ms.
- Tact control assures a fixed I/O refresh interval. The I/O refresh cycle can be set to 1 ms, 2 ms, or up to 10 ms, which is suitable for processing requiring strict tact time.
- The minimum tact times of SPH5000M, SPH300, and SPH2000/SPH3000 can be set to 0.25 ms, 0.5 ms and 1 ms,respectively.
|Max. I/O size|
(Number of I/O stations)
|Max. I/O size||-||-||64word||128word||256word||512word|
Controller conforms to International Standard
Conforms to IEC 61131 international standard
- Both the hardware and software conform to the IEC 61131 international standard for programmable controllers.
- The programming language conforms to the IEC 61131-3 international standard.
Conforming to international standard
- Conforms to the CE marking, UL standards and RoHS directive (conforming one after another) as well as IEC standard.
- It also complies with the NK marine standard (Japan) and the LR (specifications of Lloyd's Register of Shipping, UK).
Multi-CPU system applicable to up to 8 CPUs
Parallel processing with up to 8 CPUs (SPH300/SPH2000/SPH3000/SPH3000D/SPH5000M)
- Alleviates the load for each CPU allowing high-speed processing of a large application program. For example, the load can be distributed for advanced processing and sequence control processing with additional CPUs. I/O refresh control is performed automatically even if parallel processing by multiple CPUs is performed.
Redundant System Brings System Safety and Reliability
1:1 warm-standby feature (SPH300/SPH2000)
- This redundancy configuration enables continued operation without system downtime if a CPU fails. (Control may temporarily stop due to fault detection and CPU changeover.)
- The same program is stored in CPUs for the active and backup systems, allowing constant data value equalization.
Highly reliable duplex system feature (SPH5000H)
- Allows you to construct control systems that support redundant CPU, duplexed control network, duplexed I/O network, and loop network.
Ultra-high speed E-SX bus
Comparison of functions and performances between the E-SX bus and the SX bus
|Function and performance||SPH3000(D)||SPH5000M/H, 3000MM/MG|
|System bus||SX bus||SX bus||E-SX bus|
|Direct connection I/O capacity||512word||512word||4096word|
|Tact fluctuation||100µs||100µs||±1µs or less|
|Synchronization between stations||None||None||Provided(±1µs or less)|
|Distance (between stations/total distance)||25m/25m||25m/25m||100m/1km|
|Continued operation with the line broken (Loopback)||None||None||Provided|
Synchronization control of E-SX bus
Synchronization in the bus
Data output timing is synchronized in the E-SX bus.
Synchronization between buses
Data output timing is synchronized between channels of the E-SX bus.
Connection function of the E-SX bus
Communication is continued by the signal repeater function even when a wire is broken.
Signal bypass function
Even when a power of some devices is not turned on, the communication is continued by the auxiliary power unit.
- MICREX-SX SPH Series
- MICREX-SX SPF Series