Boiler combustion solution
- Addition of independently developed optimal combustion logic for boiler combustion control (Using thermodynamics and combustion theory logic for boiler control)
- Active control of the generation of trace amounts of carbon monoxide (CO) in the boiler exhaust gas improves combustion efficiency
- Real-time sensing technology using a fast response laser CO analyzer
- Exhaust gas CO block control prevents generation of excessive CO in the exhaust gas regardless of changes in the operating condition of the boiler
- Suppression of CO generation to within regulated values when exhaust gas CO concentration regulations exist
Improved boiler fuel costs up to 1%
Improving the combustion efficiency has greatly contributed to cost reduction by enhancing boiler performance, while also reducing fuel costs up to 1%. This solution also contributes to protecting the global environment since it leads to reduction in greenhouse gases.
Japanese Patent No. 6135831
Estimated benefit of fuel reduction (Unit: ten thousand USD per year)
|Boiler capacity (t/h)||15||20||30||50||80||100||150||200||300||400||500|
|Fuel cost savings|
|Heavy oil boiler||4.2||5.7||8.5||14.1||22.7||25.9||42.4||56.5||84.8||113.0||141.3|
- *1 The benefit of fuel reduction is estimated based on a 1% fuel consumption improvement. It differs depending on factors such as the exhaust gas temperature and/or the reduction in the amount of the exhaust gas O2 concentration of utilized boiler.
- *2 Fuel prices make use of the following data. Heavy oil: 0.4 USD/R; LNG: 0.46 USD/kg; Coal: 0.11 USD/kg
- *3 Boiler operating hours: 7920 hours (330 days a year)