- Power Semiconductors TOP
- Application Manuals
- Technical Documents : IGBT
- Mounting Instructions
- Fuji IGBT Simulator
- Evaluation Boards
- Selection Guide
- Parametric Search: IGBT Modules
- Cross-Reference Search: IGBT Module
- IGBT Modules for EV, HEV
- Discrete IGBT
- SiC Devices
- Power Supply Control IC
- Power MOSFETs
About Power Semiconductors
- About Power Semiconductors
- New Product Information
- Video content
- Fuji Electric Review
- Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Green Procurement (Request for Management of Contained Chemical Substances)
Discontinued product information
- Revised and discontinued product information
Rectifier DiodesFuji Electric's rectifier diodes have features such as low VF and low IR, and are compatible with PFC circuits of power supplies and secondary-side rectification circuits.
Fuji Electric's rectifier diodes are used in a wide variety of fields, including consumer and industrial equipment applications and vehicle-mounted applications.
SBD (Schottky Barrier Diode)
High temperature operation is possible via a Tj=175°C guarantee, and we have a lineup that includes the "Low IR Schottky Series" capable of reducing the risk of thermal runaway.
LLD (Low Loss Diode)
These diodes are characterized by their low noise as a result of soft recovery and low loss via low VF characteristics.
- Super LLD2 Series (For Criticality Mode PFC)
- Super LLD3 Series (For Continuous Mode PFC)
These products contribute to the improvement of power supply efficiency.