Control Level Communication Module
FL-net Ver. 3 (100 Mbps adaption) Module: NP1L-FL3
- Up to 8 Computer Level Communication Modules including P/PE-link can be installed on the base board equipped with CPU. (For SPH200, up to two modules)
- Data exchange between processors
Cyclic data communication, message communication
- OPCN-2 (FL-net) loader commands supported
- SX system loader functions via network are supported.
LONWORKS Interface Module: NP1L-LW1
- Uses the communication extension FB compatible with the LONWORKS network, making it easier to transfer and receive MICREX-SX application data to/from other LONWORKS nodes.
- Max. number of NVs: 300, number of CPs: up to 200 intelligent nodes can be configured.
- Up to two units can be mounted in a single system (configuration).
P-link Module : NP1L-PL1
PE-link Module : NP1L-PE1
- Up to eight P/PE-link modules can be installed in a single system configuration. (For SPH200, up to two modules))
- N:N communications in the token passing method
- Data exchange between processors Broadcast communication, message communication
- User program upload/download and processor start/stop are possible from the host computer.
- Remote programming for other processor is possible via the P/PE-link.
LE-net Module : NP1L-LE1
LE-net Loop2 Module : NP1L-LL2
- Up to eight LE-net modules can be installed in a single system configuration. (For SPH200, up to two modules)
- LE-net is an original network of Fuji Electric. It is a lowpriced link module between processors to conduct communication with other nodes connected to the LE-net.
- Broadcast communication and message communication can be conducted.
- The LE-net can be connected either as a multi-drop network or a single loop redundant wiring network.
- If the transmission line is broken, a transmission error occurs in a multi-drop network, but in a loop network, data communication between nodes can continue. This enables construction of a highly reliable system at a relatively low cost.
- It is possible for the loop-2 module to make the LE-net modules redundant by using the redundancy maintenance FB. The single configuration and the redundant configuration can coexist within a loop.
General Purpose Computer Level Communication Module:NP1L-RS*
- Can be combined with an extension FB for communications with diverse equipment without creating any communication control program.
- Communication port can be used as the loader connection port, which is effective in debugging from the SX bus expansion side installed at a distance.