Surge Suppression Unit
- The cable between the inverter and the motor comes in two lengths: 50m and 100m.
- The surge voltage can be suppressed to 1kV or lower by connecting the surge suppression unit on the motor.
- Applicable motor capacity: 0.2kW to 75kW
- Since no additional work is required, it can be easily mounted on the existing equipment.
|Type||50m: SSU 50TA-NS
100m: SSU 100TA-NS
|Applicable cable length to motor||SSU 50TA-NS: up to 50m
SSU 100TA-NS: up to 100m
|Applicable inverter||Power supply voltage||Three-phase or single phase 200V series: 200 to 240 V AC
Three-phase 400V series: 380 to 480 V AC
Voltage variations: -15 to + 10%
|Inverter capacity||Three-phase or single-phase 200V series: 75kW or less
Three-phase 400V series: 75kW or less
* Consult us for application to the inverter with a capacity of 90kW or over.
|Output frequency||0.1 to 400Hz|
|Carrier frequency||15kHz or less|
|Installation location||Indoor use only.
Shall be free from dusts, direct sunlight, corrosive gasses, flammable gases, oil mist, vapor or water droplet.
The atmosphere can contain a small amount of salt. (0.01mg/cm2 or less per year)
The unit must not be subjected to sudden changes in temperature that will cause dew condensation to form.
|Ambient temperature||-20 to 40°C|
|Ambient humidity||85%RH or less (no dew condensation)|
|Vibration||0.7G or less|
|Storage ambient temperature||-30 to 60°C|
|Storage ambient humidity||85%RH or less (no dew condensation)|
|Supported compliance||Compliant with RoHS Directives|
|External dimensions/mass||SSU 50TA-NS: (W)148x(H)254x(D)238mm, 4.0kg
SSU 100TA-NS: (W)198x(H)380x(D)284mm, 6.5kg