High-power factor, regenerative PWM converter RHC Series
- The RHC series PWM converter can significantly reduce the high-frequency current generated by the inverter.By using this converter with the inverter, the conversion factor ki, which is given in the guideline for the suppression of harmonics in household and general equipment by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), can be set to "0".
- Since the equipment can be operated with the power-factor being almost "1," it is possible to downsize the capacity of the power supply equipment.
- The regenerated energy, all of which is returned to the power source, promotes energy saving.
Power and Model Variation
- • Rated input AC voltage
Nominal input Input AC voltage Three-phase 200V 200V to 220V 50/60Hz Three-phase 400V 380V*, 400V to 440V 50/60Hz
- • Allowable input power variation
Voltage : +10 to -15% Frequency : +5 to -5% Voltage unbalance : 3% or less
- • Capacity range
Three-phase 200V : 7.5 to 90kW 11 models Three-phase 400V : 7.5 to 630kW 22 models
|Overload rating||Output: 150%/minute*
Regeneration: 150%/minute* (continuous regeneration at 100%)
* When CT type applied. The rate becomes 120% when VT type applied.
|Input power factor||95% or more (at 100% load)|
|Input harmonics||The conversion factor ki, which is given in the guideline for the suppression of harmonics in household and general equipment by Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), can be set to "0".|
|Protective function||overcurrent, overvoltage, overload, overheat, fusing(18.5kW or more), abnormal frequency, undervoltage, charging circuit error, external alarm|
|Alarm output||1c contact (Communications optional cards including RS485 and SX bus can be used.)|
|Enclosure||Mechanical cooling, open type (IP00)|
|Applicable inverter||FRENIC5000G11S/P11S series