(Efficiency class for single-speed cage-type induction motors)
- Low-voltage three-phase induction motor equipped
Top-runner standard value compliant!
* Efficiency class compliant with JIS C 4034-30:2011
- Easy replacement
Easy replacement is possible because the new product has the same connecting dimensions as those of existing geared motors.
- EC Directive compliant (with CE marking)
It features self-declared compliance with the EC Directive (low-voltage directive) and displays the CE marking on product body.
- Compliance with the environmental burden material (including 6 substances) of the European RoHS Directive*
||Includes lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE)
- High performance operation in combination with an inverter
Capable of 3 to 60 Hz (1:20) rated torque operation
- With loosened brake handle
Since a manual brake release system with a one-touch structure is incorporated into all models having brakes, it is possible to carry out equipment maintenance and other work quickly.
- Further strengthening of gear grease structure
- Improved mounting flexibility (only MHX)