Thank you very much for purchasing our products. In October 2010 we completed a transfer of our Ring Blower and Coolant Pump business to Teral Inc. and they will be handling these products from April 1, 2011.
For more details, please contact the address below.
http://www.teral.net/e/contact/index.html （TERAL Inc. Contact Us）
However V-coolant Pump called VKV series remain to be continueously suplied by us.
- November 10, 2011
- Standard synchronous motor with sensor, GNF Series, model change
- July 7, 2011
- High-efficiency sensorless synchronous motor, GNP1 Series released
- June 23, 2011
- Standard high-efficiency motor (for Japan: JIS C 4212), full model change
- Low-pressure three-phase standard motor (totally-enclosed fan-cooled indoor/outdoor), full model change
- June 1, 2011
- Change of production marking caused by revision of standard for induction motors
- Change of specifications for cast parts (undercoat color) for small rotating machines
- July 7, 2010
- Change of specifications for three-phase induction motors (160 to 200 type)
- Standard sensorless synchronous motor, GNB Series, full model change; special-purpose Base Rail released